Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Christmas at G & D's

After having a great Christmas with Tom's family (post to come when I get pics from Nana - still no Nikon for the holiday - grrrrr!), we headed to my parent's to celebrate with them. Finally, the big surprise could be revealed! Dingdaddy, Grammy, Uncle Josh, & Uncle Mike all worked for many hours in the cold, mud, & sleet right up until Christmas Eve finishing up this wonderful playhouse for the girls. They were all thrilled & spent all the time they could enjoying it when the weather cooperated. Every detail was perfect... from the working windows & doorbell, dutch door, built in bed/bench, kitchen area, stuffed animal net, & Christmas lights. I think that they will spend a million hours playing every game imaginable out here. Thank you, thank you to all the construction crew!





Having a tea party in their dress-ups & coats out in the playhouse - it was really cold during our whole stay despite two space heaters in the rafters (that the girls call "the attic").


I had to add these two pictures of cousins Madison & Leah on Christmas - too cute! Anna & Mae love playing with Madison, & soon Leah will be big enough to join in all the screaming & giggling too. We might all need earplugs!

2 comments:

Whitney said...

That is ONE NICE playhouse! Love it!

Perks said...

WOW!!! That is an awesome playhouse! I bet the girls were so thrilled! I'm thrilled for them just seeing the pictures! Oh, the fun that they will have!!!