Thursday, January 28, 2010

Superhero Day



Mae & Wonder Woman (Katie)
Mae had superhero day at school today. She was Super Mae-Mae. When I asked her which super power she had today she said "mini fight". I asked if she meant Minnie Mouse. She said, "no, like MANY fight, because I even fighted all the boys today." Oops, I guess we need to talk about using our powers for good & not evil. Her costume was my 30 minute project just before church last night (when I remembered), using 2 stained tshirts & fabric scraps. She was thrilled with her cape, and now I have to sew one for Anna who wants to be Mae's sidekick. :)


2 comments:

rhonda said...

I want those 2 little superheroes on my side in the fight against evil.

Jenny Wims Sullivan said...

I love the super hero costume..you did a great job. And, Mae's hair is SOOOO cute...I love it!