Monday, May 25, 2009

Visit from Uncle Mike & Krystal

We were so thankful that Mike & Krystal got to spend the weekend with us. Krystal's cousin had a birthday party in the area, so they stayed at our house. The girls could not have been more thrilled to have a whole weekend with Mike & Krystal to themselves. They were such good sports - playing lots of polly pockets, baby dolls, horses, tea party, & trampoline jumping. I'm sure that you guys love these pics of yourselves first thing in the morning playing outside. Hee hee.
Maelyn is especially attached to Mike. Saturday morning she woke up at her normal time - 6:30, ug - & wanted to know if she could wake him up. When I told her no she started crying, "but he's my best friend... uh-cause I want to play with him" with her little lip out. She hid behind the curtains in the family room pouting for a long time. Later, as soon as we let her, she was jumping on his bed to wake up her best friend.





No comments: