Happy Mother's Day everyone! It is such a gift to be able to be a mommy to these two precious girls. Last year Tom transplanted a tree from our front yard to back yard on Mother's Day & the girls & I took a picture by it when he was done. I thought it would be a great reminder to actually get in a picture with them (I am always the photographer) each year by the tree. Here are this years pics & lasts.
Anna had me totally fooled this year. When I came into the kitchen on Saturday she was whispering with Tom & he hushed her when I came into the room. She said, "Don't worry about it Mom, we were just talking about your new trash can" & grinned. I thought that my sweet 5 1/2 year old was not quick enough to lie on her feet like that, so I assumed that I was really getting a TRASH CAN for Mother's Day. Ours in the kitchen is broken - the foot pedal won't raise the lid anymore - so I thought for some reason Tom thought this might make a good gift. I had prepared myself to smile & be grateful on Sunday if this was the case, but I was very thankful that it wasn't! I got a very sweet gift of some time off & pampering, which beats a trash can hands down.
1 comment:
My how you've all grown...tree included. :)
Such a sweet picture.
Post a Comment