
Last Friday Anna got to have her first ever field day. I can't believe that this means that her kindergarten year is almost over! It seems like just a few weeks ago that I was completely stressed about her walking alone into school to her class & worrying about if she was adjusting. As always, God is so faithful & answered all of our prayers. It has been an awesome year! I'm sure this day will be one of Anna's favorite kinder memories. Tom took the day off to go help with her class. He called & said that lots of siblings were there too, so Mae & I went up as well. They had so many fun things for the kids to do - lots of silly games & water play. The two pics above & below are Anna with one her best friends from her class. My mommy heart loves to see her laughing & enjoying herself.

Here is Anna's teacher, Mrs. Smith, squirting the class at a snack break. She has been a huge blessing - she keeps her thumb on the class but can be silly with them too.
No comments:
Post a Comment