Friday, May 15, 2009

Us

I completely copied this off a friend's blog (thanks Denise!), because I thought the girls might enjoy reading it someday...

♥ What are your middle names? Kelly & Denise

♥ How long have you been together? began dating July 9, 1999, engaged September 9, 1999

♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating? about 3 years, both members of the Aggies for Christ

♥ Who asked who out? he asked me out once when I was a freshmen at A & M, but when we started dating the summer before my Sr year, I arranged to sit by him at a friends' engagement party

♥ How old are each of you? I'm 31, he's 34

♥ Whose siblings do/did you see the most? Probably mine, since my brothers live closer

♥ Do you have any children together? Yes, two precious blessings... Anna Kate & Maelyn Faith

♥ Do you have any pets? Only Anna's fish if that counts

♥ Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple? Balancing our time, especially time for each of us with friends & time alone as a couple

♥ Did you go to the same school? same college - whoop!

♥ Are you from the same home town? No

♥ Who is the smartest? It depends in what - I love to read so I'd say I'm more "book smart", but Tom is awesome in math, computers, home repair, & all kinds of things. We complement each other well I think

♥ Who is the most sensitive? I don't think either of us is sensitive, but I'm probably more sentimental

♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple? Unfortunately for now, anywhere kid friendly

♥ Where is the farthest you two have traveled together as a couple? Hawaii

.♥ Who has the craziest exes? Neither

♥ Who has the worst temper? I think we're both pretty even tempered, but Tom has a shorter fuse than me

♥ Who does the cooking? Me, unless you count Mac & Cheese or grilling

♥ Who is more social? probably me, but mostly because I crave grown up time since I'm home with the girls

♥ Who is the neat-freak? I like things orderly, but don't spend tons of time cleaning - just straightening. Tom is pretty neat with his own things, and is great at pitching in. He never deep cleans though & it wouldn't bother him if I never did either. He doesn't see dirt.

♥ Who is more stubborn? We both are about certain things

♥ Who hogs the bed? Neither of us - we have a king size bed & are both really hot natured - we don't get anywhere near each other when we sleep

♥ Who wakes up earlier? Tom mostly. He's much more of a morning person than me, although our girls are early birds so usually no one sleeps in

♥ Who has the bigger family? Tom - 2 brothers & 1 sister

♥ Do you get flowers often? Not really - I think we are both too frugal. Tom is a great note writer though & does that very often

♥ How do you spend the holidays? With our families- we alternate each year

♥ Who is more jealous? Neither

♥ How long did it take to get serious? God spoke to my heart about Tom being "the one" before our first date in 1999. He had already graduated & lived 3 hours away, so we only dated for 7 weekends before getting engaged

♥ Who eats more? Tom

♥ Who does the laundry? me

♥ Who’s better with the computer? Tom, hands down

♥ Was it love at first sight? No, we'd known each other for several years. But once God told me clearly, it was really close!

1 comment:

Smang said...

I love this! I'm totally stealing this idea. I have a lot of blogging to do. :)