Friday, May 8, 2009
Mae's spring program
Mae had her "Jumping for Joy" spring program at school this week. Of course, watching your three year old sing a song for Jesus could not be more precious. We had no idea what to expect - tears, stage fright, goofiness - you never know with her! She came on stage with a sweet, shy smile, and sang her song happily. At one point poor Bennett in her class saw his mommy & got very upset - he kept putting his hand on her shoulder to try to climb down & she just would brush him off & keep singing. Afterwards, her teacher had to bring her back out because she didn't want to go back to the classroom without us. I love how understanding & loving Ms. Jeni is to all of her little ones - we are going to miss her so much next year!

She forgot that she had a glowstick & held up her finger for a while. I love that she got to stand next to her little school & church friends - Gabe & Camryn.
I wonder if she was thinking, "Sorry buddy, but I've got a song to sing! Get your hand off me!" I felt so bad for sweet Bennett. You can see him leave the stage in the second video while all the kids stop singing to watch, then start singing again - I guess the show must go on. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So fun!!! I love those Ladybugs!!!
Post a Comment