Yesterday afternoon the girls got back from a fun camping trip with Daddy (more on that later), had an early bath then rest time. I was busy making dinner for us & our friends who just had a baby. I put our casserole on the counter for Tom to put in while I ran the other over to our friends. When I got back Tom & the girls jumped out & said, "surprise!" They love doing this when Tom gets home from work, but I'm always here so I don't normally get that little treat! While I was gone they had set the table, finished dinner, lit a candle, & put on music. Anna had drawn me a picture & written "mommy's little daughters from Anna and Mae" on the back (a little tricky to read in the pic bc she wrote in all different colors). Love these sweet moments with my family on a random Sunday afternoon!
Just before Easter I got to sub at Mae's preschool. It was so much fun to see her hunt eggs - even though we had to "hide" them (scatter them around on the floor) in the auditorium bc it was raining, they had a ball. I love her preschool and her sweet teachers, and Mae adores all her little friends. I was asking her lots of questions during Easter week about Jesus & what He did for us. She likes to crack herself up by answering every question with a friend's name & then laughing hysterically. Me: "Who is Easter all about, Mae?" Her: "Jen-Jen! Ha ha ha ha!" Me: "Who is our Savior?" Her: "Camryn! Ha ha ha ha!" This goes on & on until she about wets her pants.
1 comment:
How Sweet!
Post a Comment