Taking off after having her shirt signed...
Standing with one of her favorite friends, Madison, while they were doing a "freeze - check your shoelaces" break
Giving sister five - Mae loved cheering for her!
Mae trying out the tunnel
Anna's Boosterthon Fun Run was today... she had a ball! She was very enthusiastic about getting donors to sign up to sponsor her. I overhead her telling our neighbor when asked what her favorite part of school is, "I like gym the best. We get to run. Would you like to pay me for running next week?" She was not very enthused about actually running the boosterthon laps. She asked how many she was supposed to do & I told her around 25 (35 was the max allowed). She said, "I am NOT going to do that. I would get all sweaty. I might run ONE." She will ride her bike outside or jump on the trampoline until she's dripping when she feels like it, so I don't know where that came from.
Today she was so into it though. They did a great job making it really fun for the kids with an announcer being really silly, loud music, bubbles, etc. They gave them all shirts this morning (I love how the bright pink leggings that she wore today match SO well, but they did help me spot her) that they had to have marked each time they ran around. She would wait politely each time around, never edging her way up or trying to push through, but then after she was marked she would take off. Mae had so much fun giving her five when she would pass us. She did 27 laps - woo woo! We have to bust out our wallets now. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment