
Today is a great day for a spring post... unlike the nutty weather lately, it's beautiful outside! We are about to head out for a long walk - Anna wants to visit a field of flowers by the house that we found this weekend. While they snacked I wanted to throw up this post of random pictures from this past week. Above is Anna standing by some new flowers we planted. The girls were great little gardners helping us mulch the front beds & plant some pots just for them in the back. They chose petunias, strawberries, & carrots. We hope that the strawberries & carrots weren't too damaged to recover from the amazing hail storm we got last week. I didn't get a good picture of the size of the hail (up to golf ball easily), but it was unbelievably loud & did a number on our house. The girls slept through the whole thing. Our roof, gutters, garage door, & lots of other things didn't fare so well & we are getting an unwanted lesson in roofers, insurance claims, & contractors.

Above - the girls tending their plants. Mae, as always, is in an interesting dress up outfit. Below is the quick picture I got during the hail storm.
1 comment:
Oh my goodness. That is the cutest little pajama princess I have ever seen. I want to snuggle up with her right this minute.
mom
Post a Comment