Mae fished for a few minutes & then spent the rest of the time chasing the ducks & picking flowers. A big goose got tired of her & turned on her - goosing her on the tummy. She laughed & laughed & said he had kissed her. When Anna was that age a goose got her on the finger at this same park (probably the same grouchy goose!). She still talks about how he bit her & was very upset at the time.. Two very different girls!


This week we also got to bring out the sprinkler for the first time. On Tuesday it was just my girls - they played for over an hour on the trampoline while I sat on our glider with a book. Heaven! On Thursday our neighbors got to play too for even more fun. I'm sure the whole street could hear all the screaming & giggling going on in our backyard.
This week we also got to bring out the sprinkler for the first time. On Tuesday it was just my girls - they played for over an hour on the trampoline while I sat on our glider with a book. Heaven! On Thursday our neighbors got to play too for even more fun. I'm sure the whole street could hear all the screaming & giggling going on in our backyard.
No comments:
Post a Comment