Thursday, April 9, 2009

Sweet Leah

My precious neice Leah made her debut late last night. She is a bundle of sweetness - 8 lbs 2 oz with chubby cheeks. There is nothing better than a rolly polly baby! I can't wait to get my hands on her tomorrow when we get to go down after Anna gets out of school. Here are a few hospital pics...

Last picture as a family of three! Jeni had to wait all day for a spot in the hospital (her induction was originally at 6am & got bumped all the way to 4:30pm). I know she was more than ready for Leah's arrival!

The new daddy with Leah shortly after she was born. I love the way Madison is looking at him like, "don't you think she's the greatest!?"

My mom holding her & getting a sleepy smile. Love those.

What a sweet big sister. My mom said that she's been covering her ears every time Leah cries. I bet it won't take long before she gets used to that noise!

Thank you Lord for such a precious blessing!

No comments: