Saturday, May 7, 2011

Kinder round up & preschool graduation

Maelyn has been ready for this phase of life for a long time now. I'm not too emotional about Mae graduating from preschool & being "rounded up" for kinder because she was just so excited about it! However, I know that in a few short months it will really sink in that this little cutie is going to be away from home five days a week. I won't have her sweet giggle & company all day long. I'm a little lonely just thinking about it.


Anna & Mae with Anna's kinder teacher, Mrs. Smith, at round up



At preschool graduation, singing "Who's the King of the Jungle"



When her teachers gave her the certificate they said that Maelyn's favorite thing about preschool was "spending time with her teachers" & that she wants to be a ballerina when she grows up.

Cookies with Katie & Cam

No comments: