Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

Mother's Day 2011

Mother's Day 2010

Mother's Day 2008

On Mother's Day weekend in 2008, Tom transfered a tree from our front yard to the back. We thought it would be a fun tradition to take a picture of the girls & I every year by the tree. Little did we know then that a precious baby boy would be in that picture in 2011! I feel so blessed when I look back at these pictures - how thankful I am to the Lord for these three amazing gifts. As I tried to find the pics for this post, it looks like my first trimester pregnancy brain forgot to take one last year - stink! Oh well, we are back on track. We took a picture tonight before going out to eat... our first real restaurant outing since Judah joined us - it was fun asking for a table for five.


We will miss being with our moms this year on Mother's Day - so here are some long distance hugs & kisses from all of us. XOXOXO! We love both of you!




No comments: