
Tuesday, May 31, 2011
Anna's field day & awards ceremony
Field day is always a much anticipated event for Anna. Thankfully this year she was much braver about getting into all the water games (she's much more tolerable of water in her face now), so she had a great time. Mae, Judah, & I spent some time watching her class before & during lunch, then Tom spent the whole afternoon with her. Mae loved being the little class mascot & hanging with the big girls. Ms. Y is so sweet to her & let her participate some as well. It was a HOT but fun day for our sweet second grader & wanabe school ager!


I can't believe that the last week of school has arrived! Here is Anna receiving all of her awards from Ms. Y... she has loved this precious teacher this year, as well as her team teacher for math & science (who won the district teacher of the year - she is awesome!). We feel so incredibly blessed to be a part of this school & are so proud of how hard Anna works at being a great friend, good listener, & respectful student. I know when Anna & I were having our usual arguements this morning about what she was & wasn't able to wear today (our daily fuss), I was so excited to think that we only have 3 days left. Then it's PJ's & swimsuits just about every day!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment