Thursday, May 19, 2011

Grammy's visit

I'm always more caught up, the house cleaner, & the to do list shorter after Grammy comes for a visit! Plus, it's just so great to enjoy adult conversation all day & spend time with someone who loves your family as much as you do. Grammy got here while Tom & the girls were camping on Saturday, so she had some sweet time with Judah all by himself. I think that even with seeing pictures all the time she was surprised at how big he was - her arms were sore after that first day of hauling him around! We spent the week watching the kids play outside, visiting Aunt Jeni, Leah, & baby Paige, going to the girls gymnastics class & church, Grammy babysitting while I went on Anna's field trip & a date night for Tom & I, and letting me get caught up on errands & house decluttering. Full, busy, chatty, fun week! Thanks so much for coming Grammy!













2 comments:

rhonda said...

Spending time with you,Tom and the kids was wonderful as usual. Letting you cross off a few to do things was just a bonus.

Kelly said...

How fun...your mom seems pretty great! :)