Last night I got to enjoy a girls night out with my favorite neighbors. Jenny & Molly organized a shower at a restaurant nearby & we spent almost 4 hours catching up. I miss chatting with these mommies now that the weather has gotten a little colder! Judah got some sweet gifts & a great gift card to use for buying our monitor, along with a gift card for Tom & I's last date night this weekend. The traffic from our neighborhood honestly drives me nuts, but I am SO thankful that God handpicked the most awesome group of neighbors. Love these girls!Thursday, December 9, 2010
Two Sweet Celebrations
This week I was blessed with two more celebrations of Judah's upcoming arrival. In BSF leaders meeting on Monday the staff had arranged for this sweet cake for all of us to share during fellowship. This was my last week to serve as a discussion group leader until God directs me back into that role. I am definately ready to go back into "mommy mode" & am thrilled that they now have BSF nursing mothers' groups, but I will also miss the 16 ladies that God allowed me to shepherd this year. They ranged in age from 65 to 80, and were the sweetest, most prepared, & caring group I could have asked for!
Last night I got to enjoy a girls night out with my favorite neighbors. Jenny & Molly organized a shower at a restaurant nearby & we spent almost 4 hours catching up. I miss chatting with these mommies now that the weather has gotten a little colder! Judah got some sweet gifts & a great gift card to use for buying our monitor, along with a gift card for Tom & I's last date night this weekend. The traffic from our neighborhood honestly drives me nuts, but I am SO thankful that God handpicked the most awesome group of neighbors. Love these girls!
Last night I got to enjoy a girls night out with my favorite neighbors. Jenny & Molly organized a shower at a restaurant nearby & we spent almost 4 hours catching up. I miss chatting with these mommies now that the weather has gotten a little colder! Judah got some sweet gifts & a great gift card to use for buying our monitor, along with a gift card for Tom & I's last date night this weekend. The traffic from our neighborhood honestly drives me nuts, but I am SO thankful that God handpicked the most awesome group of neighbors. Love these girls!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment