Thursday, December 23, 2010

Judah's visitors

We are thankful to have so many people who prayed for another child for our family, who continued to pray once they knew Judah was on his way, and who I know will keep praying for him now that he's arrived! Our hospital room stayed busy with visitors, and friends & neighbors have continued to come by the house now that he's home (although I don't remember to get the camera out anymore!). We are excited to share & pass around this little reminder of God's faithfulness & goodness!
Becky
Molly, Abby, & Emma

Bonki
Lana & Katie
Charley
Katie & Kylee
Kristen & Kevin
Emiley, Caroline, & Savannah
Emma
Addie
Lila
Corey & Julia
Addison
Clint & Alyssa
Michelle
Chantelle & Brian

1 comment:

Monica said...

Oh my word Amber did you get any rest at the hospital?? You had a fun party the whole time you were there. : ) You are one loved Momma. I can't wait to meet that guy myself. Love all his sweet pictures. What a beautiful boy he is.