Tuesday, December 21, 2010
Judah's first days...
Since I may be doing a blog book for Judah's baby memories, I had to upload lots of sweet pictures. It was hard to choose, I think every picture of an "itty bitty" is precious! I still need to get pictures from my in-laws camera, but these are some of my favorites from ours...



Every nurse & doctor we've seen has commented on his long arms, legs, & feet. Tom hopes that means he will have a tall boy!

Getting his hearing tested...
The little monitor on his ankle would alarm if he got too close to an exit, and also matched a monitor on my wrist. When he was passed to me and the monitors got close, mine would sing a lullaby to signal that he was our baby. A sweet reminder that he actually belonged to us - sometimes I was just in awe that he was ours - such an amazing blessing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Amber- he is just precious! I think he resembles you a lot! Can't wait to meet him in person!!!
Post a Comment