

Before the letters got mailed off to the North Pole I had to capture them. Maelyn had to be really coached to think of three things to put on her list. She knew she wanted a pillow pet, and then went blank after that. She did go back and want me to add "squishy squashies" (her name for squinkies) a few days later. Anna's love language is definately gift giving (and receiving!). She only stopped adding to her list because she was out of room on the paper. We did talk about how many presents that the girls could expect to open on Christmas morning since it will just be the 5 of us at home this year (I can't believe we will have THREE kiddos at Christmas!). I wanted them to be prepared for less to open, but even after this long list Anna said, "We don't care mom. Christmas is not about opening presents!" We'll see if she keeps that sweet perspective :).
No comments:
Post a Comment