Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Disney days 4 & 5

Ready to head to Hollywood! Since Mae fell asleep during the crazy rainstorm the night before & didn't get her hair washed, she got to spend another day with her fancy updo. The FL humidity was good for one thing - Mae's curls were precious during the trip!


Anna finally found the perfect Minnie ears - she tried on many pairs for just the right look. She made a beautiful little Minnie bride. Thank you Nana!
The girls enjoyed the Beauty & the Beast show, Ariel show, Muppets 3D movie, & the Toy Story ride was a huge hit. We also had lunch at Hollywood & Vine with the Playhouse Disney Characters, then went to Epcot for dinner at the Coral Reef in the aquarium.


The girls were practicing their princess dancing in this picture while we waited to ride Soarin again. They were so awesome at entertaining each other while we did LOTS of waiting on this trip. They giggled a ton & really enjoyed each other.
Mae's crazy hair after we took it down.
We spent our last day running around Epcot again. They have these huge buildings with hands on fun that are like awesome children's museums. Mae picked out a webkin puppy so she could play computer with Anna - here are Trixie & Brownie kissing.


Before going to the hotel for one last swim, we ate dinner at Chef Mickeys. I was so glad to see that Anna really loved meeting the characters (she's not really into Mickey or Minnie, but Disney won her over).


Desserts, desserts, and more desserts.

Anna used the last of her souvenir money to buy these two charms for her bracelet - Lady & the Tramp & Mickey's magic hat. This was taken on the bus ride from our airport terminal to remote parking. Thankfully our travel home was totally uneventful! We just thanked God over & over for how He blessed us with the chance to take this trip. We were so grateful to spend so much time with family & that He kept us all safe & healthy for the entire trip.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Amber, you did a GREAT job documenting yall's trip. Such fantastic memories and pictures. Thanks for sharing!!

rhonda said...

I love that first shot of the girls sitting waiting for something. That's such a sweet shot of them. I can't choose a few favorites. There were so many. Your camera had a workout.

Alyssa said...

Lauren, Camryn, and I have loved reading all about your trip!!! So glad you had so much fun!!!

Lana said...

I loved seeing all about your trip. The girls looked like they had such a great time:)

Holly said...

I loved reading about your trip! I was reading with my mouth hanging open about rough start you guys had. I am not sure how I would like the hot, humid weather...LOVE the girls pink dresses! Did you make them? Can't wait to hear more details!!