Monday, October 26, 2009

Anna's first sewing project

I hope that someday Anna loves to craft & sew like I do... it would be great to share a hobby & work on projects together. I thought that I should document her first real sewing project to look back on... we made a bed roll to take on sleepovers. Anna picked out purple & horse fleece (I explained to her that when it's your own project, you get to pick whatever you want, even if it doesn't match ;). She sat in my lap & helped sew the sleeping bag part, then she pinned & sewed the pillow herself. I was amazed at how well she did on her first try. She was patient, and it was obvious that she inherited my Mamaw's sewing talents. I love her crossed eyes on the last picture. Silly goose.









1 comment:

rhonda said...

Keep it up Anna. Maybe you could teach Grammy to love sewing. NOT!!! I'm glad the sewing gene isn't going to waste. Mammaw will be thrilled to read this blog entry.