Sunday, June 28, 2009

My baby brother's wedding

I'm still a couple of weeks behind on the blog (June has been packed!), but I had to add all these sweet pictures from my baby brother's wedding. Congratulations Josh & Jeni!


reading their vows...
the beautiful bride...

me & my mom - I think we look like sisters here!


Mike & Krystal

me & my sweet husband

three of the Lazenby girl cousins - Madison looked precious in her flower girl dress

Nanny holding her newest great grandbaby

Josh & Mike

Nana & Pappy got to come down for the wedding & got to celebrate Anna's 6th birthday (on the wedding day). We were so glad that they were able to help us with the girls on the busy wedding day.

The rehearsal dinner was in my parents backyard. They did an awesome job of having the yard & deck looking beautiful - it was a great dinner.



Mamaw & Papaw at the rehearsal dinner.
sweet Leah slep through the whole thing - she's such a good baby!

2 comments:

Kristen OQ said...

The wedding was beautiful! Your girls looked adorable and the picture of you and your mom is great. Looks like it was a really nice weekend.

Lana said...

Everyone looks so great. I love Mae's hair in the bun piggy tails. She looks adorable.