Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Daddy Daughter Dance








You can not imagine the hours of shopping to pick the perfect dress, hair fixing, nail polishing, and joyous anticipation that go into this event! My girls count down the days - and this year even hid their dresses from Tom so that they could surprise him "like a bride" (Anna's idea). They had hinted that they hoped that Tom would give them wrist corsages this year so I made them some from Hobby Lobby bridal supplies, and he gave them roses as well. Then they were off to the ball... Tom said that it was so well run & the girls stayed busy going from one fun activity to the next. There was dinner, chocolate covered strawberries (Anna put 6 on her plate!), an ice cream sunday bar, carriage rides, crafts, & of course dancing with their date. I love, love, love that Tom is still their prince charming who is teaching them how it feels to be cherished. I pray that he's the only man for them for many, many years to come!

2 comments:

rhonda said...

I love these growing up girls so much. Way to go Mom in making this such a special day for them. I am sure Tom was amazed to see his gorgeous dates.

rhonda said...

By the way, I love their special hairdos.