Wednesday, October 19, 2011
Butterfly Flutterby with Grammy
This past weekend Tom was going on a men's retreat so I called in reinforcements... Grammy to the rescue! We had a packed schedule - my sis in law & nephew in town, taking dinner to a friend, fall pictures at a nursery, the library stew fest, the Butterfly Flutterby parade & festival, a four hour birthday party, church, musical practice, and a craft project, . Whew, I'm still tired. There were some kinks... crowds, long lines, and even a pink eye infection from the face painting (Mae), but the kids had a ball & I didn't lose my mind since my mom was here to help. Thanks a ton, Grammy! We'll try to go easier on you next time. :)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You left out "going on a date and to a grown up party". Wouldn't have wanted to be anywhere else. Thanks for letting me in on the fun (and even the not so fun parts).
Oh yea. You also forgot "2 visits to the Blue Cherry" for yogurt. I'll be back.
Post a Comment