You can't tell from looking at these pictures of our precious puppy, dog trainer, & peacock that our Halloween was a little unusual this year. I always tell the girls that we celebrate "happy halloween" not scary, gory, gross halloween. Unfortunately, I had no say in the yucky week that we ended up with! The weekend before Judah came down with the dreaded stomach bug. A ten month old throwing up all over you repeatedly for 48 hours is both gross & scary! By day three both Tom & I had it. The days passed in a blur of laundry, cleaning carpets, laundry, drinking gatorade so that I could keep hydrated to nurse, laundry, lysol spraying (2 cans worth), and more laundry. We all recovered by the next weekend for helping with the fall fest at our church plant in Denton & yee haw fest at the girls school. Monday night we trick or treated - our neighborhood is the BEST & we love doing this with neighborhood friends every year. Later that night sweet Mae became the fourth victim. More laundry! I kept her home for two days from school even though she had the mildest case. Thankfully Anna never got it. This was definately a halloween to remember, and I hope that we never have another quite like it!
No comments:
Post a Comment