On Valentine's Day at home we did our second (or third?) annual Valentine's scavenger hunt. I had some little surprises for the girls from the Target dollar bins, and Tom & I made up clues that they raced around to solve & find each treasure. I have fun memories of my dad making up awesome scavenger hunts for my birthday parties as a kid, so I love this new tradition with the girls.Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Valentine's Day
So behind! A couple of weeks ago we celebrated a sweet Valentine's Day. Blogger isn't letting me change the order of these pictures, so they are a little goofy. Anna's school party got moved to Monday because of the snow day, so I needed to take Mae with me... this was a treat for both girls since siblings aren't really supposed to be in class (Anna's teacher was very sweet & accommodating). Mae loved being with her big sister doing the big kid things, and spent a good bit of the party quiet as a mouse in the reading center. That one is SO ready for kinder! Anna's class did some crafts, pin the heart on cupid, and had treats. I am always impressed with how quiet & calm the class is, even on a crazy party day. At one point I noticed that all of us moms & the teacher were off in one corner talking about Disney while the kids just continued on with their centers. What a blessing to have such a well behaved class!


Mae had a party as well during the crazy Thursday that it snowed all day. Alyssa was so sweet to send me a picture, because after being in the van for most of the school day fighting the traffic & road conditions, most of us parents missed the lunch time party!
On Valentine's Day at home we did our second (or third?) annual Valentine's scavenger hunt. I had some little surprises for the girls from the Target dollar bins, and Tom & I made up clues that they raced around to solve & find each treasure. I have fun memories of my dad making up awesome scavenger hunts for my birthday parties as a kid, so I love this new tradition with the girls.
On Valentine's Day at home we did our second (or third?) annual Valentine's scavenger hunt. I had some little surprises for the girls from the Target dollar bins, and Tom & I made up clues that they raced around to solve & find each treasure. I have fun memories of my dad making up awesome scavenger hunts for my birthday parties as a kid, so I love this new tradition with the girls.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment