Monday, March 29, 2010

Mae's Birthday Party

These pictures are in a crazy order... but here are some of the fun shots taken at Mae's Littlest Pet Shop birthday party. The playscape is the way to go! She had such a great time with her friends with very little stress, cleaning, & fuss on our part - a perfect party in my book.



We were so thankful that Grammy & Nanny go to be there for the party - and I was so glad that I had their help making & decorating lots of cupcakes.


Love this intense conversation... wonder what they were talking about?

One of my favorites... Mae has always called her friends Sam & Seth her brothers (same hair color maybe?)... so I guess I'll call this a sweet sister kiss! You can see in the picture below that she is looking at Seth adoringly, then she went in for a smooch! Wish I had a picture of the look on his face afterwards. :)










Despite that it was 40 degrees out, windy, & raining, Mae had to leave the party wearing this gift. Our little shoe obsessed girl!

No comments: