Sunday, March 21, 2010

Spring Break at G & D's

Here is a picture blog of the girls' spring break... we all headed down to Grammy & Dingdaddy's on Sat to spend a couple of days with the family. It was a beautiful weekend - perfect weather - so we spent most of our time hanging out with all the family outside. We were so thankful that Nanny, Mike, Krystal, Josh, Jeni, and all the girls could be there as well. Above is Mae playing Cadoo with Uncle Mike. Time's up!
I like this picture because it shows Bitsie looking like a cross between a stuffed animal and a guard dog. The girls spent the entire weekend in the playhouse. Mom rigged up those clotheslines & Anna did pretend loads of laundry over & over. I wish she was so excited about laundry at home.

After Tom & I left on Sunday afternoon, Mom & Dad kept the girls for a few days so I could get lots of projects done at home. Mom & Nanny had their hands full with our girls, Josh's girls, and a few extra cousins/friends! Mom said that they played so well outside & when they would start coming in the house she would say it was going to be rest time & they'd head right back out. Very smart Grammy.


Anna asked Grammy after they had painted, "Why are you trying to keep us busy?" Mom said she had her number.




Decorating sugar cookies with Nanny... can you tell Mae is proud of her big 4 year old girl cookie?

Grammy's plan worked, and after a movie night they were all out like a light. Thanks for the break Grammy & Dingdaddy! Tom & I got lots of work done, saw a movie & went out to dinner, and enjoyed a quiet house until Wednesday. More on spring break to come!

No comments: