Wednesday, April 7, 2010

More on Spring Break


To finish off our spring break, I had to add a few more pictures. After a week with temps in the 70s, the last weekend we got more snow! The day before, the girls had been jumping in the trampoline in sundresses. This has been the craziest winter ever - I think I've counted up 6 snows.

Here is the birthday girl enjoying a few presents. I love her spunky attitude.

On her actual birthday, we opened presents at home. Anna picked out Black Beauty at the book fair for Mae, which curiously was on her wish list. We had to have a few words about picking out gifts for the recipient, not just something you might want them to loan you! I also love the picture below of her reading Mae's card from Nanny to her. Later that night, we went out for ice cream & Mae started running a high fever. This caused us to stay home for the next couple of days (she ended up having a sinus & ear infection), which was a blessing. The girls got to enjoy a couple of days hanging out with Grammy & Nanny in their jammies - it made me look forward to summer!

1 comment:

Monica said...

OH MY WORD Amber I love little Mae's spunky outfit. It looks good with her cast. : ) I meant to ask you about her the other day at lunch. Hope she is on the mend and doing better.