
How did she grow up so fast? It amazes me to look at her first day of kinder pics & see how much she's grown & matured. Anna woke up happy to her alarm clock this morning - we are grateful for that small miracle! She was quick to get dressed & the first one ready to go. She was really excited to wear her horse dress & new tennis shoes (at her school they go to PE every day & have to wear tennis shoes, but I was going to let her make an exception today & just bring them along).
4 comments:
She does look so big! Glad it was a good first day.
These brought unexpected tears this morning even though I saw some of them last nite via e-mail. Sweet, grown-up baby girl. How proud I am to be her grammy.
I was wondering how it went on the first day! Hopefully day #2 will be just as successful!
Anna looks so big and so precious!
Post a Comment