I'm sure you are all anxiously awaiting an update on our soccer star. :) We had our second game today & we were so proud of Anna again... she had a good attitude the whole time & even got a little closer to the action this time. The first game she mostly stood in the middle & watched, but this time she'd walk towards the scuffle most of the time. Her coach still took her by the hand a lot (what a sweet guy) to help he get closer, but sometimes she'd go over on her own. In one picture she's even a blur - whoohoo! After each turn she'd come out & say, "mom, next time I'm going to run super fast!" We can't wait!
1 comment:
Yea for Anna! I am so glad that soccer has been such a good experience for your family! I can't believe little Mae is in her big girl bed! I'm glad the transition went so smoothly :)
Post a Comment