Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Mae's 7th birthday party

Bringing back the roller skating rink!  These little girls rocked it, even most of them had never been on skates before or had only been once or twice.  The skating rink is not the place to be these days like it was when I grew up!  Some needed the three wheeled "skate trainers" (little old lady rolling walkers) the whole time, but Mae & several other friends caught on fast & were zipping around like pros.  She invited sweet friends from church, our street, & school - and thanks to a party hostess from Skate Town & a cake from Kroger this party was a breeze!  We loved our St Patty's day celebration of our favorite middle child.


 

 

Anna & Mae in the tulle skirts they wanted to make for the party - I'm still finding gold glitter from the tulle in my house... but they looked cute!
 
 
 
 

my camera battery died at this point, hopefully I can upload some pics off my phone of the rest of the party...
Posted by Picasa

No comments: