I'm so behind on the blog... My excuse of late is that Judah comes running anytime I get on the computer to crawl in my lap & wreck havoc. Too many other things to do while he naps lately! While I sit & wait for Anna at riding lessons I can manage a quick phone post at least.
While in San Antonio for spring break Mae lost her first tooth! That girl has been beside herself to to be the "only girl" in first grade not to have lost a tooth. When she left for my in laws her bottom tooth was a tad wiggly. I told her it would be weeks before she lost it. She was determined though. She asked an older cousin, Trinity, & Trinity's friend, Erica, to help her get it out. The two teenagers took her in the bathroom & yanked it! Mae was thrilled to say the least. After years of Anna not letting us near her loose teeth it was another reminder of how different those two sisters are! The San Antonio tooth fairy was very generous & Mae was on cloud nine to return to school with this cute gappy smile.

1 comment:
Love that gappy smile.
Post a Comment