Backing up a couple of months... my mom sent me these pictures a while back but at the time I couldn't figure out how to post them since Blogger was being uncooperative. It's mysteriously working again so now I can add them. In February Tom & I had a date night planned to meet some friends for dinner. My Mamaw & Papaw were planning to be at my parents that weekend so mom couldn't come up but offered to meet me in Waco to have the kids spend the weekend in College Station with them. Tom & I hadn't been kid free since Judah was born - so we jumped at the the chance! I added pictures from my phone at the time of our laundry room makeover. We did get three dates squeezed in as well so it wasn't all work! We were so thankful to my parents for having them - obviously my kids took over their backyard & had a blast. It was also special that they got to spend time with Mamaw & Papaw. The girls decorated Grammy's sunroom for a special birthday celebration for Mamaw. So blessed that my kids love spending time with their grandparents!















No comments:
Post a Comment