Friday, January 7, 2011

Judah - 3 weeks




Loving this sweet baby more everyday! Since this will be his baby book someday, I'm going to try my best to update on his milestones. He has tried out some tummy time this week & doesn't mind it too much. Above, right after his bath... I love seeing his little undressed body - I can never get enough of that soft baby skin. He's getting a bigger, but still has a long & lanky look. His personality so far... he's pretty laid back during the day, mostly content in his car seat, napping well, cranky sometimes in the evenings, making lots of eye contact, loves listening to us talk, and very demanding when he's hungry. At night he sleeps anywhere from 2 hours to 5 hours at a stretch, mostly about 3. Unfortunately, he often wants to hang out with mommy after feedings & will have his eyes wide open for up to 1 1/2 hours after eating. I'm not getting much sleep, but am so thankful that he doesn't scream inconsolably or seem to have colic or reflux. I'm trying to soak in every minute of this tiny baby stage even if I'm worn out... I adore "itty bitties" and want to have lots of memories of this last baby in his tiny phase.


After school this week Lana & I saw Ms Y come out of the building with Anna & Kylee before the rest of the 2nd grade released. I think we both thought for a second that they may be in trouble - Ms. Y is not on duty in the afternoons & she's never come out before. Then, I realized that she was coming to meet & love on Judah. So sweet of her to make Anna feel so special about being a big sister. Sweet also that Kylee feels like Judah is partly her little guy too & wanted to be in the picture. :)



No comments: