Saturday, January 22, 2011

Bubble Bath









These were taken a few days before Judah turned a month old... he takes after his mommy & LOVES being in a warm bath. No matter how cranky he is in the evening, as soon as his skin touches the water he calms instantly & looks around so contentedly. He'll move his arms around & make funny faces and just chill. It is my favorite time of day with him. Afterwards he usually enjoys time snuggled up with Daddy while I soak. I've even put him in the tub with Anna to calm him down. The joys of a third child! She did a great job holding him & he loved it.

3 comments:

Ash said...

That is too sweet!

Veda said...

Such a beautiful sweet baby. He looks more like Tom to me everytime I see new pics. Praying that the colic does not last long.

Jenny Wims Sullivan said...

Oh I just love that last one with him sleeping on his daddy's stomach. I could just eat him up! Can't wait to come and snuggle all that sweetness! YUM, YUM!!! :)