Wednesday, November 3, 2010
Sibling Class
In the midst of a busy Halloween weekend the girls got to take a sibling class at the hospital where I will deliver Judah. We were so glad that we signed them up... it was really cute & I think very helpful for these big sisters! For extra fun, the O'Rears got to be in the same class which added lots of giggling & silliness. The class covered newborn care, diaper changing (and a bonus anatomy lesson by the teacher about little boy parts & diaper changes :), feelings about being a sibling, a tour of a postpartem room, & a peek in the newborn nursery. The class ended with a "noah's ark" stuffed animal workshop to make a new friend to experience all the changes at your house with you (my girls favorite part). It was so fun to watch the girls with the baby dolls - I hope that Judah & Addison get a little more careful treatment! In one picture you can see that Camryn has her baby on her head during the diaper change, and Maelyn liked experimenting with the floppy neck. Oh my!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It was such a fun morning! I love that our family gets to share this experience with you guys! What a blessing!!! Those little siblings are in for lots of craziness and lots of love :)
Post a Comment