Hostesses: Lana, Alyssa, Emiley, Julia, Bonki, & Kristen... thank you so much girls... I couldn't have imagined a sweeter shower!

So fun! Having another baby shower was a sweet blessing that I didn't think that I'd ever experience. God is so good! The hostesses went all out to make this a memorable night - the decor was precious, the food my favorites, and the company made it perfect - many friends were able to make it & my mom came up for the evening. They used the sock monkey from Judah's room along with lots of vintage toys (just my style) to create the cutest boy decor. They served the shower foods I love - cake balls, fruit, caramel corn, sausage balls, and even root beer floats with homemade ice cream. Judah got so many cute things... it made it seem real that he will be here soon to see his little name on diaper bags, burpies, bibs, a towel, a pillow, and more. I was reminded that I have so many talented friends - great shoppers & great crafters!

The girls got to come make a quick plate of treats in their pj's after their shower- Anna couldn't stop saying, "mom, this is just all so cute!"
2 comments:
It's such a blessing to get to be around your loving group of Fort Worth friends. What a special shower they planned for our little Judah. Can't wait to meet this little guy.
Look at all that fun! I love that baby's name and can't wait to meet him!
Post a Comment