
I'm playing some catch up to finish May posts... Anna had a fun field day at school. She had looked forward to it for weeks, but wasn't really at her best that day. I don't know if she was having allergies or a mild cold, but I could tell she didn't feel very well & preferred watching many stations rather than participating. She still says it was awesome, and I love this picture of her & Kylee. Such a blessing to have them in the same class this year.

Anna got to ride her sweet Sancy girl for her last spring lesson. I feel like this horse is a member of our family because she is mentioned in our house so often.

Finally, after weeks of the girls asking daily (sometimes hourly), our neighborhood pool opened. The water actually feels great compared to this time last year, and the girls did so well for their first swim of the season. I can't wait to see what they learn to do this year.
No comments:
Post a Comment