Monday, June 28, 2010

Anna's 7th




How can it be? It seems like those odd numbered birthdays are harder to take. Seven just seems so old! We are so proud of how Anna is becoming a little lady with her own sweet personality & spirit. She is a girl who knows what she wants & has an amazing imagination, but she also is learning so much about being compassionate, self-controlled, and mature. We love hearing her ideas & how God is growing her prayer life. We love you so big 7 year old girl!
Interview with a 7 year old:
Favorite food: breadsticks
Favorite toy: Ruthie (American Girl) & bunny
Favorite thing to do with Mommy: cook
Favorite thing to do with Daddy: wrestle
Your dream day: be a JumpStart member forever for free, buy all the American Girls, bring Bitsie to church, go to the spa
When she grows up: be a vet to doctor dogs & cats & all animals, have kids & a horse & a gator (a 6 wheeler)

2 comments:

rhonda said...

I had to go back to the first few posting when you started this blog to see how much Anna has grown and matured. With some tears in my eyes, I am in awe at Anna's sweet spirit shining so clearly in her birthday pictures. I am glad that I didn't have to miss a minute of her birthday celebration.

Alyssa said...

Happy Birthday to sweet Anna!! I love those pictures of her! We are so thankful for your big 7 year old... what a blessing she is to Lauren and to the rest of our family:)