These past few days have been so full of emotion. My heart is overflowing with praise & sadness. I am so thankful that God has taken Brad to be with Him - that he is healed & whole. I am so thankful that we are assured of our salvation... that we can know that Brad is with Christ because of his faith. But, I am so heartbroken at what his family is facing right now. I ache for Jenny. I know that they would covet everyone's prayers for peace, comfort, and for God's very real presence in their family & home. Several of you have asked for Jenny's address: 3402 Park Dale Deer Park, TX 77536.
4 comments:
My heart hurts so much too and I try so hard to keep faith and not to understand God's will. Much love Amber and my prayers do continue for them...
It must be such a mixture of emotions. I didn't know them but enjoyed "meeting" them through your updates and their blog. Many prayers for an abundance of peace for Jenny, the kids, and all of his family and friends.
Praying for you and of course for Jenny. Love, Erin
What a hard situation!! I will keep your friends family in my prayers.
Post a Comment