
Happy third birthday sweet girl! Every month as babies & then each year on their birthday I take a picture of the girls in this rocker that was mine as a toddler. I'm always so surprised how they've grown! I love how Mae is almost laughing in all these shots - she just loves life! She brings so much joy to our family. She's almost always happy, singing to herself, laughing, cracking us up, & putting smiles on our faces. I love how she pretends to be a new baby animal every day - each morning I go in her room she makes a different sound & I have say, "good morning baby kitty" & she says, "good morning mommy kitty!" I asked her a few questions on her birthday morning (we celebrated on Friday):
Your 3 favorite friends: Noah, Emma, & Katie
Your 3 favorite foods: chicken, ketchup, & "no-nies" (macaroni & cheese)
Your 3 favorite things to play: dress up with Mommy, trampoline with Daddy, & dessert
I guess she considers dessert to be an event!
The pictures below are of her getting her gift from us on Friday... I made her a puppet theater for the doorway between the playroom & media room. The girls love to act things out (they've performed Jonah the musical from summer spectacular 500 times), so I think that they will have so much fun putting on puppet shows. Grammy & Dingdaddy got her some new puppets for her birthday that she will love. My mom, dad, neice Madison, & Suzi all got to come up for the party. We were so glad that they could share it with us! Lots more pictures to come of the girls enjoying time at the ranch with Nana & Pappy this week (no wonder I'm posting all this in one day -no kids!).



Videos of Mae seeing the puppet theater for the first time, & her first ride on the bike that Nana & Pappy got her - she was so excited!
7 comments:
Happy Birthday Little Miss Mae!! We love you and are so thankful for your friendship with Katie!! Hope you have a great Day! I loved all the posts you did:)
What an adorable, fun little girl. Happy Birthday Mae! I'm way impressed with the puppet stage!
Happy Birthday to your sweet Mae! I love the picture idea in the old rocking chair and especially seeing the cute 1st birthday one with her little rolls. Loved all the posts!
Happy Birthday Sweet Mae! I loved seeing the past b-day pics!
Happy Birthday to your sweet girl! Love the post- can't believe how big she's getting! So grown up and cute in the most recent pictures! How cute is her hair??? I wish I could do that with mine! :)
Happy Birthday sweet, sweet Mae! Our whole family loves you very much... especially your "ladybug friend" Camryn. :)
It's really been a treasured time watching Maelyn grow these last 3 years. What a joy she is in our family. It's never dull around Mae and she keeps us all smiling with her antics. I'm so glad that we got to come share her day.
mom
Post a Comment