Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Continue Praying...

I posted this a couple of spots down, but I want to keep asking for prayers for our friends Jenny & Brad. Please continue to ask to Lord for His presence, peace, & healing for this amazing family.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Amber! :) My sister in law went to A&M too and emailed me about The Wims. We are praying for them daily and when I went to Jenny's blog, I saw your name! :) I thought I would pop over to yours and read up on what you have been up to. The girls are SO adorable, you are such an amazing family, we sure do miss everyone!!! We hope we get to come back to TX soon. Have a very Merry Christmas :)
Lv, Nikki Barker (and Brandon, Landry and Daylen)

Anonymous said...

Hi Amber! :) My sister in law went to A&M too and emailed me about The Wims. We are praying for them daily and when I went to Jenny's blog, I saw your name! :) I thought I would pop over to yours and read up on what you have been up to. The girls are SO adorable, you are such an amazing family, we sure do miss everyone!!! We hope we get to come back to TX soon. Have a very Merry Christmas :)
Lv, Nikki Barker (and Brandon, Landry and Daylen)

Anonymous said...

Hi Amber! :) My sister in law went to A&M too and emailed me about The Wims. We are praying for them daily and when I went to Jenny's blog, I saw your name! :) I thought I would pop over to yours and read up on what you have been up to. The girls are SO adorable, you are such an amazing family, we sure do miss everyone!!! We hope we get to come back to TX soon. Have a very Merry Christmas :)
Lv, Nikki Barker (and Brandon, Landry and Daylen)

Anonymous said...

Praying with you for Brad and Jenny. Merry (couple of days after) Christmas to you, Tom, and your beautiful girls! Erin Shiver