Ok, so I admit I might be the slowest technology learner ever... I am just now figuring out how to post video! We tried on our phone & our video camera a few months ago, but we didn't have the right cords for downloading. Don't ask me why we never thought to try it on our CAMERA - which, we obviously have the cord for. I do highlight my hair these days, but I guess once a blond always a blond (hope I'm not offending anyone - but in my case I totally admit to being a ditz at times!).
That said - HAPPY BIRTHDAY DINGDADDY! I sent this to him by email this morning, but thought it would be fun for everyone to see just how cooperative my girls can be. ;) They talked about his birthday all morning, but when it was time to perform - no dice. At least no one was crying.
We love you Dingdaddy, and hope you have a great day. Mae is still asking when your party is, when she can share your cake & open presents. We may be doing a belated party next time we are at your house. We also hope you like your mug that Anna painted for you... she keeps asking if you are going to like your "jug" - guess she thinks you drink a lot of coffee.
4 comments:
Tell Anna that Dingdaddy loved his "jug" and had to have coffee in it with his birthday brownies and Bluebell. What a sweet, sweet birthday video. He absolutely loved seeing his girls wishing him a Happy Birthday.
So sweet! I love the name Dingdaddy...you should not change it! :)
Yeah...you are officially a videographer! Now we will see you posting videos ALL the time! Way to go Amber...you did it. And for the record..I thought they were pretty cooperative if you ask me.
Yeah, I still haven't learned how to post a video on my blog... so congrats!
Post a Comment