This past weekend the girls & I got to visit with one of my very best friends, Jenny, and her family. I've asked in the past & will ask again - please pray for Jenny & her husband, Brad, every time the Lord brings them to mind! You can read more about their fight against Brad's cancer on their blog.
It was a super busy weekend... in the 5 days I think I had time for 2 showers (I hope they'll still invite me back!). Jenny sure has her hands full... as always though, she handles it all with grace & laughter.
Jenny posted a few funny stories from our visit, but I had to post just a few more pics. I'm doing this from my mom's house (we are staying here for a few days of grandparent time before heading home)... and unfortunately I'm too clueless to know how to rotate pics on her computer. Below is a pic of Anna & Zeke getting married. They played so well all weekend (it was actually the best 5 day long playdate ever!) - and when Anna picked these flowers in their backyard the next thing I heard they were acting out their wedding. A few minutes later they were pretending to take care of their baby (Anna's bunny). I hope things move a little slower in real life!
Jenny posted a few funny stories from our visit, but I had to post just a few more pics. I'm doing this from my mom's house (we are staying here for a few days of grandparent time before heading home)... and unfortunately I'm too clueless to know how to rotate pics on her computer. Below is a pic of Anna & Zeke getting married. They played so well all weekend (it was actually the best 5 day long playdate ever!) - and when Anna picked these flowers in their backyard the next thing I heard they were acting out their wedding. A few minutes later they were pretending to take care of their baby (Anna's bunny). I hope things move a little slower in real life!
1 comment:
That's so sweet! Alex is really into the dressing-up and playing "married" thing herself. I guess that's the phase they are in right now.
Post a Comment