
Well, today was much better! I thought that our trip to Colorado next year might be a bust because the girls were not so happy playing in the snow yesterday (after the first 5 min of thrilled). Today, with no snow blowing in their faces they had a great time. We played in the sled and went down the hill by the neighborhood school. We had plans this morning so we didn't get out until noon when it was all melting, but that gave them the added bonus of stomping in the gutter runoff to their hearts content. I got my Hallmark moments today. :)
2 comments:
Oh yes, the girls look much happier this time! The first picture of Anna is adorable!
Amber, I love these. I haven't forgotten you...I just haven't been feeling really well lately. We are on spring break this week, so I'll give you a call later in the week. I hope that you guys are doing well.
Post a Comment