We are packing in the summer fun. Since little man doesn't do too well with "just go upstairs & find something to play" - when I go a little crazy from constantly entertaining him we have to get out of the house. Although, I had the genius idea this morning of bribing him to play upstairs for 10 minutes by promising him a rub on tattoo, maybe we are turning over a new leaf. He soon will look like those guys on LA Inked - but whatever, I have now been downstairs alone for 13 minutes.
Here are a few of the random cell pictures of our happenings at the beginning of July... Judah & Addie got to have their very own playdate when all their big sisters were out of town. We met at a park, went on a hike, & had a picnic. Alyssa & I got to catch up (sort of - these two littles like to talk - a lot) & we all got to enjoy the freaky 80 degree July temps we had that week.
These two are bestest friends. Here they are one morning on the trampoline - Mae in her flannel winter pajamas - snuggling. Actually, Judah was getting a turn on my iPhone - it is the new, amazing motivator for pooping in the potty (accident free for like a month now - woo hoo) & Mae wanted to watch a video with him. I love their crazy static electricity trampoline hair.
Showing off their fourth of July shirts from Grammy. This is Judah's cheesy camera smile... kind of like a constipated pirate.
Fourth of July family trip to the bowling ally - I barely beat Judah.
Last but not least - Anna has a new trick. Grammy bribed her at cousin camp & now she's jumping off the side, swimming fully submerged, & wearing goggles - all while holding her nose. I had my slow camera so I only got the before & the splash - but here she is showing off her new skills.




No comments:
Post a Comment