Monday, July 29, 2013

Grammy & Judah's Week of Fun/Spoiling

These two had an intense & long week of bonding while the rest of us were in Honduras.  9 days with this cute boy, with no other adults, & no breaks is not for the faint of heart!  Grammy was up for the task & actually I think she enjoyed spoiling him rotten all week with undivided attention & field trips every day.  I know Judah ate it up - I've heard lots of "but Grammy took me to the waterpark pool, but Grammy gave me yummy juice, Grammy let me get an ice cream cookie" & more of the same.  She kept him too busy to miss us with daily trips to the pool, Cabela's, bowling, the park, & a few days with all of Grammy & Dingdaddy's toys in College Station all to himself.  I hear he only fussed for us at bedtime or nap time, so I am so thankful that all the spoiling & fun worked to keep him happy because 9 days is a long time to be away from Mommy & Daddy!  We are so thankful that we could leave the country without worry knowing that these two would have a great time together - thank you Grammy!










A quick visit to Dingdaddy's store when he got home from Honduras.  Judah was all excited to go meet me in Waco to return home until he realized that it meant no more time with Dingdaddy... then he was one sad boy.


No comments: