Thursday, May 2, 2013

Easter Weekend

Better late than never!  I forgot my camera on Easter weekend so Grammy was the photographer... it's quite a process to get emailed pics onto the blog so this took me a while to get done.  Judah & I are at home today from preschool because he has pink eye, so I'm finally getting to these Easter posts!
 
We had so much fun in College Station over Easter weekend.  My parents are always great hosts & the kids love being with their cousins.  It was also a treat to spend the weekend with Nanny.  We stayed busy coloring eggs, dying eggs, playing in the yard, making bunny pancakes, and then celebrating our risen Savior on Easter morning... more cute pics to come!











 After all that Easter fun... above is how the adults used their free time - a nap on the couch.  Below is what the kids did with their unstructured time... pulled rocks around the yard like work mules!  Where do they get their energy?

1 comment:

rhonda said...

Fun, fun long weekend. How can we top this one? Think it was the best yet of Easter.